- a direct and unconditional obligation of the National Government with a fixed yield and is sold on an outright basis straight to maturity.
Fixed Rate Treasury Notes/Bonds
- a direct and unconditional obligation of the National Government with a minimum term of two years from date of issue
Gintong Hatid Remittance Program
- a remittance tie-up between PostalBank and the Asia United Bank.
Brunphil and PostalBank Instant Pera Padala
- remittance tie-up with Brunphil Express Singapore that caters to the needs of the Filipino migrant workers in Singapore and their families in the Philippines..
International Money Order via PostalCash ATM
- joint project of the Philpost and PostalBank to improve delivery of postal payment services;
- proceeds of the international money order remittances shall be credited to the PostalCash ATM account of the recipient within 24 hours upon receipt of the list from the Money Order Service from foreign postal administrations with which the Philippines has bilateral agreement.
Safety Deposit Boxes
- fire proof containers housed in the bank's vault that are leased to clients on an annual basis;
- usually used as a repository for the client's valuable
Deposit Pick-Up Service
- a special arrangement wherein the bank sends an armored car or pick-up teller to the client's office or commercial establishments to pick up deposits
PostalCash ATM Payroll Facility
- an automated payroll service to employees of both private and government recognized institutions through the use of the ATM facilities.
PostalBank Online(Internet Banking Facility)
- an internet banking facility through Bancnet Online which enables PostalCash ATM cardholders (individual and corporate accounts) to do banking transactions through various
online channels such as the internet, mobile phone, self-service kiosk and personal digital assistant (PDA).