To provide financial assistance to eligible employees of both government and private institutions.
- To provide additional loan facility to eligible employees of both government and private institutions for their educational needs.
Special Vehicle Financing Program
- To provide a vehicle financing program for eligible officers of government and private companies for business or personal use.
Regular Auto Loans
- For the purchase of brand new or second-hand vehicle (5 year-old and below).
- For the purchase of lot, construction of residential unit, home improvement, refinancing or real estate loan.
- For the acquisition of machineries and equipments, construction of a building, working capital and other requirements for business operations.
Revolving Credit Line
- For working capital purposes.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS (FALGU)
- Extended to LGUs for financing local infrastructure projects.
Micro-Finance Program for Barangays
- To finance the income-generating projects of the barangay such as: Botica ng Barangay, Tindahan ng Barangay, Tricycle/Multicab Pampasada Project, Buy and Sell of Recycled Waste Materials Project, Water System/Sanitation Project, Micro-Enterprises Project, Maintenance Equipment Project, and other revenue generating projects to be identified by the barangay.
Wholesale Lending for Micro-Finance Institutions (MFIs) and Cooperatives
- Term Loan offered by the Bank to accredited MFIs and Cooperative Banks which in turn re-lend the funds to eligible borrowers.
SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES LOANS
- Extended to small and medium enterprises for working capital, fixed asset acquisition and other business-related expenditures of the borrower.
- Extended to employed or self-employed individuals for the purchase of motorcycle intended for business or personal use.
- Extended to employed or self-employed individuals for the purchase of jeepney intended for business.
- Loans against deposit hold-outs.
- Credit facility extended by the Bank to Rural Banks and Cooperative Banks against eligible credit instruments.